Cookies are one of my favorite childhood sweet treats – so naturally these no bake monster cookies have a place in my heart (and tummy). These balls are slightly better for you options, naturally sweetened with honey.
Like all bliss balls, they're easy to adjust to your liking. If you don’t like the coconut flakes, chocolate chips, M&M’s or raisins feel free to swap any out. Just shoot for 1 cup of total add-ins for the right final consistency.
- Honey: raw, local honey
- Raisins: Choose unsweetened, organic if possible
- Chocolates: you can opt for all chocolate chips, all M&M's or raw, cacao nibs. The cacao nibs offer the most antioxidants.
- Oats: Old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten free as needed.
- Natural peanut butter: My favorite is Smucker's, it has added salt, but the best consistency and taste I've found. Peanuts are one of those foods that are often moldy - if you have issues with mold or yeast, opt for almond butter.
- Coconut oil: cold pressed, unrefined coconut oil
- Shredded coconut: unsweetened, shredded coconut
In a large bowl you'll mix your "wet" ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix your "dry" ingredients. Then you'll mix the two together and form little bite sized balls. Enjoy!
These are great options to experiment with, the trick is to ensure the dry to wet ratio is accurate so your no-bake monster cookies stick together.
- Fats/proteins: Whole or butter forms of nuts, seeds, or legumes
- Sweeteners: (that double as binders) dried fruit (like dates and raisins), honey
- Flavorings and binders: shredded coconut, chia seeds,
- Functional Ingredients: ashwagandha
How long can I store no bake monster cookies?
These energy packed balls can last up to ten days in the fridge in an airtight container, or longer in the freezer (but I bet you won't need to worry about that)! 🙂
No Bake Monster Cookies
- Glass, microwavable bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Large spatula
- Measuring Cups & Spoons
- Cookie scoop optional
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips, cacao nibs*
- ¼ cup mini M&M's
- ¼ cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Add the peanut butter and coconut oil to a glass, microwave safe bowl and warm in the microwave about 30-45 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and stir in the honey and vanilla extract.
- In a second mixing bowl, add the oats, salt, raisins, mini chocolate chips, mini M&M's and shredded coconut. Mix well to combine.
- Add the dried mix to the wet mix and combine well.
- Use your cookie scoop to portion out each ball, ~1-2 tablespoon in size, depending on your preference. Roll into a ball and place on a cookie sheet to chill.
- Chill in the fridge for about 1 hour or until set. Transfer to an air tight container.
If you're looking for some other fun, healthful no bake bites, check out my